Full Service Grooming Salon
Critter Cafe' grooming salon has 1 Groomer on staff and 1 Bather. Upon check in for your appointment, you will meet your groomer and discuss your dog's individual needs including shampoo type, any skin allergies, as well as haircut preferences. Please be sure to let your groomer know in advance if there is anything particular about your dog they should be aware of, ie: use hypoallergenic shampoo, had a surgery or medical treatment recently, etc. Our groomer and bather pride themselves on getting to know each individual dog and providing the most calming "spa experience" your dog deserves. We only use premium all natural soap-free and chemical-free shampoos. The prices listed on this page reflect a starting point. We cannot give an exact grooming quote over the phone until we see the dog. We are currently not taking on any new cat clients.
Bath & Brush out
- Massaged bath with premium shampoo & conditioner
- Fluff dry
- Brush out
- Clipped or dremeled nail trim, and ear cleaning.
- All poodles, Bichons, or any curly coated dog will be a hand dried/fluff blowout
Partial Groom/Tidy Up
Includes the same bath & brush out service along with pads/feet trimmed, sanitary clip, and face neatened up.
- All Poodles, Bichons, or any curly coated dog will be hand dried/fluff blowout
- Stylist Consultation
- Bath & blow dry with choice of: Oatmeal, Whitening, Hypollergenic, Conditioner, Fresh-Clean Cream Rinse and Grimenator shampoos
- Brush out
- All over clip including bred specific haircuts
- Blueberry tearless facial (if needed)
- Nail Clip or Dremel
- Ear Cleaning & Hair Removal
- Pad Shaving
- Sanitary Trim
- External and gland expression (if needed)
- Bow (on request)
- Scented Cologne Spritz (on request)
- Dematting and Deshedding if necessary at an additional charge.
Additional Grooming Services
- Flea Bath
- Clipped or Dremeled Nail Trim
- Nail Trim & Ear Cleaning
- Nail Trim & Pad Trimming
* PLEASE NOTE: For the safety of all the animals being groomed as well as the groomer, we kindly ask that you refrain from calling Critter Cafe' while your dog is being groomed. The groomer will call you immediately after your dog is completed.